John Soliman and Associates of HomeXpress Realty brought you the article:
RIVERVIEW SCHOOLS PROPOSED NEW BOUNDARY LINES
In August 2015, Riverview area High Schools will adopt new attendance boundaries. Specifically high schools, Lennard, East Bay, Spoto, Riverview, and Brandon High. These changes will be effective for the school 2015-2016 school year.
On January 20, 2015 the Hillsborough County School Board approved the following New Attendance Boundary Maps:
- Changes will be phased in, starting with the 2015-16 incoming 9th graders (current 8th graders).
- General school choice options will be closed for Lennard, East Bay, and Riverview.
- General school choice will remain open for Spoto and Brandon.
- Incoming 10th, 11th, 12th grade students whose addresses have been reassigned to Spoto, Brandon, or Lennard may opt to attend the newly assigned school by filing a Request to Transfer form available through the School Choice Office.
- Incoming 10th, 11th and 12th grade students with addresses being reassigned to Riverview High (Panther Trace) cannot choice into Riverview, they shall remain at East Bay High (Choice Hardship only).
- Only incoming 9th graders reassigned to Riverview will be able to attend Riverview. Only currently enrolled reassigned 10th, 11th and 12th graders are permitted to remain at East Bay.
- Sibling preference will not be offered for non-assigned siblings to attend Riverview or East Bay (Choice Hardship only).
- Normal school choice hardship rules will apply.
To submit questions and comments, please send an email to email@example.com.
View whole Hillsborough County Public School’s article here: Adopted School Boundary Changes